Recipes----wait! what???

Friday, April 1, 2016

Working hard

I'm working hard to get photos taken and items uploaded to show in the Jewels'n'Jeans Boutique page. Please be patient with that. I got a late start. Right now I"m behind the scenes taking photos and uploading them. At the moment, I'm featuring some of my decks I've decided to part with and some items I've made that I call "deck undies". You'll probably never guess what those are. Wait and see!

I've got some photos of a few of the cards from a hand-painted one-of-a-kind Lenormand that's in the works to add as well. About once a month, there will be a new Lenormand posted. They do take some time.  The first edition is going on sale with a handmade case and will be at a lower price since it's the first one. I'm not doing special orders but if you have a request for a themed deck you'd like to see created, by all means make a suggestion and maybe you may find one to suit you in the future.

This is a short entry because I'm busy, busy, busy with the behind-the-scenes stuff. Stay tuned and check back now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment