Recipes----wait! what???

Saturday, March 12, 2016

April Fool's Day will bring changes to my blog!

On April Fool's Day there will be some significant changes happening here at Frog Music. In the page to the right under the title of Jewels'n'Jeans there will be jewelry, Tarot bags, beaded sun visors and beaded baseball caps, all with Tarot-themed embellishments.

One exciting addition to the shop will be handmade, one-of-a-kind Lenormand decks created by me and my daughter.

There will be some cute "hip pocket" cross-body bags made out of the hip pockets of old jeans embellished with beadwork and hand-crocheted lace.They're perfect for carrying a deck or two and the basic necessities in a tidy, clever little bag and because they're cross-body style, they leave your hands free for whatever else you might be doing.

I'll be offering some decks I've not been using for quite some time. I'm trying to keep my card collection small but it's very hard to part with decks.

These are just a few of the things to come. I hope everyone will keep their eyes on my blog for spring and summer. The items I've mentioned are only a small preview of things that will appear..

Method of payment will be flexible. I'll barter for anything. My method of payment will be Amazon gift certificate, gift cards to places like Walmart, and whatever might be offered in trade. Payment arrangements are that you only pay when I've mailed the package and given you a tracking number. I prefer to do it that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment