Recipes----wait! what???

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Grizabella's Workshop

April 1st is rolling up quickly and that's the date I have scheduled for stocking the Jewels'n'Jeans Boutique page. My daughter is working on making a one-of-a-kind Lenormand deck that should be finished to add to the shop by the first. If it gets a good amount of interest, she'll be making more of them to put on the site.

I'm working on some items to put in the shop myself. There will also be a few of my decks that I'm willing to pass on for a good price.

I used to do beaded buckskin items to order but I've stopped doing any special orders. If I ever do so again, I won't be accepting payment till the item is finished, mailed, and a tracking number sent to the buyer, but I really don't want to get into the special order business anymore. It's just too time-consuming and if my lupus or some other conditions hit me, then I'm slow on getting the orders finished. So if you see something here that's listed and you like it, then just buy it but please don't request any special orders. I do like to hear from people what they'd like to see appear in the shop and I'll keep it in mind for future projects but no special orders, please.

Also, I've switched from using buckskin to using denim, as you might have guessed from my boutique title. Denim is a lot easier to come by than buckskin and I can keep prices lower that way, since usually denim is just given to me. I make some really cute denim bags with beadwork on them and there will be some of those in the boutique. By "bags", I mean to use as a purse/tarot tote which holds a couple or three decks and a few things like money, ID cards, a lipstick or other small items.

I have quite a few pairs of earrings made that will be listed in the shop. Not particularly Tarot-ish, but very pretty and sparkly. And a few name tags I've made that people can put their own name on if they're circulating at a Tarot function and want to be recognized as the reader.

There are also some surprises in the works.and lots of stuff my daughter and I are working on. Check back regularly after the first and see what's being offered.


No comments:

Post a Comment