Recipes----wait! what???

Friday, April 15, 2016

I'm Working on This. Please Bear With Me.

I'm not blogger savvy so there's a post I did here titled "Temporary Uploads for the Boutique" posted on 4/2/16 and I can't figure out how to make that post stay on top in order for people to see what's there on the opening page they arrive at, so just scroll down to the page with that title to see examples of my work and a few things I've listed for sale. I'm hoping not to have to completely redo the page with my items I make in order to get the post into the Boutique although I will if I have to.

Later today or tomorrow, more photos of the Lenormand in progress and over 20 pairs of earrings I've made will be uploaded. I know I'm slow about this, but I'm just not very educated about how things like blog templates and stuff work.




No comments:

Post a Comment